Before and after pics!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
Start weight 18st 3lb Now 12st 8lb
Start size 22 Now 12/14
I've also lost 41 inches altogether :)

image-3654439511.jpg

image-3273393603.jpg

Please ignore the hair I'd not had it done yet ;)

xox

Well done Bex! A fantastic achievement and inspiration to us all! xx

wow! if y hadnt of said it i honestly wouldnt have known these pics were of the same person! you look absolutely AMAZING! Well done, you are a real thinspiration!!

Congratulations and well done Bex! You look amazing:happy096:

I see one of your goals was to be slim for your birthday in June...you really have given yourself a wonderful birthday present!

I am so very happy for you!!!

We both started in January at similar weight and height but unlike you I was not able to stick with it:sigh::cry::break_diet:

Looking at your wonderful photos as made me more determined than ever!

Wow Bex how long did it take you? :) xx

Thanks everyone!!! :D

I am chuffed to bits though it's not fully sunk in yet as I keep going towards looser tops but my mum doesn't let me. Lol.

Yes mini it is a fab birthday gift! You get back on it hun! It's worth it :)

I'm currently on week 21 danni. Still want to lose 2st 8lb so got a few months yet but once I'm at goal I'm starting boot camp :). Tone up everything ;)

Keep going guys!!

xox

ur really inspirational!! looking at your before and after pics really gave me a boost just then :p new to lipotrim, first day infact, but am determined to suceed!

Aww Bex, you look fab, such an inspiration :)

Thats fantastic bex!

wow you have done so well, its when I see photos like yours I get a real boost and feel more determined so thanku :) good luck on the remainder of ur loss, not that u need it :p xxx

you look AMAZING!! You and others like this are the reason I want to keep going!
a huge well done to you!!:banana dancer:

Thanks guys :D

I just wanted to show that it's worth the initial struggle to get to goal. I've still got abit more to go but I'm focused. Lol.

Keep going peeps :) we'll all be slim jims by summer! ;)

xox

Wow you look fantastic well done

Awesome job!

12th June: 16"10(234lbs)

thanks everyone :)

xox

Back