Before and After...

My LT journey has changed sooo much of my life... not just my weight... how has LT changed your life or how do u think it will change it??

Confidence :cool:

Before

My confidence was rock bottom - I didnt want to see business clients, my suits were all getting to small on me and I was busting out of them. I didnt want to buy new bigger ones and I was struggling on weight watchers and every other diet under the sun.

After

My confidence is sky high, I would have no problems what so ever about meeting anyone. I feel so confident in myself and I have got some new small work clothes and feel like a proper smart business woman now! :)

Exercise:character00116:

Before

Walking my dog at an extremley slow pace was about all the exercise I took. I would start the gym and fade off after no time. I was so unfit and unhealthy.

After

I am addicted to going to the gym, I work really hard when I am there and build up a sweat like never before. My tummy muscles are rock hard (under my little layer of fat that is left) Im determined to tone my arms and tummy and I am loving working out and getting fit and healthy.

Clothes :princess:

Before

I had turned into a frumpy person cos I just hated shopping, It was the most depressing experience of my life. All the nice clothes were a no no for me. I never dressed up - always dressed down and tried to wear clothes that would hide me.

After

Shopping is sooo much fun! Buying small size clothes and thinking wow - I can wear this and look good is the best feeling in the world. I have thrown out all my old clothes and Im strating from scratch. I didnt want any excuse to slip into something bigger - Im small and Im staying small! :D

Boyfriends :hug99:

Before

I had no confidence when I was fat. I didnt want to get intimate with anyone and just turned down any of the rare dates that I got asked out on. I didnt have anything nice to wear out anyway.

After

I feel so much sexier and I have been asked out by a few men already. I am really looking forward to dressing up and going out on dates and finding a good relationship with a super cool guy! :)

Just Me! :party0011:

Before

I am by nature a very fun bubbly positive person. The key thing that got me down was my weight, and how I looked in general. I didnt feel like I was the real me.

After

I feel I look like me. That is the best feeling in the world. To know that the person looking back at me in the mirror is me and not feel disappointed but feel proud. I never want to loose this feeling - this is what life is all about. Loving who u are inside and out and feeling amazing everyday.

How has LT changed your life from before and after? OR How do you think it will change it?

xox

Wow

I could have written this! Although I am not quite finished my weightloss journey yet I feel the past week or so I have turned a corner. I always used to walk with my head to the ground as if I was trying to hide myself! Lately I've been walking with my head held high (oooohh that sounds well corny!) and have bought some nice bright coloured clothes rather than black everything.

The boy thing is the same for me too, even pushed away good guys who liked me for who I was as I felt sick at the thought of them touching me.

Like I say I've still got a bit to go but I know I'll get there!

Dont think weve 'chatted' before by the way but I just loved your post.

Well done on your amazing achievements so far x

hey xox

Wow

I could have written this! Although I am not quite finished my weightloss journey yet I feel the past week or so I have turned a corner. I always used to walk with my head to the ground as if I was trying to hide myself! Lately I've been walking with my head held high (oooohh that sounds well corny!) and have bought some nice bright coloured clothes rather than black everything.

The boy thing is the same for me too, even pushed away good guys who liked me for who I was as I felt sick at the thought of them touching me.

Like I say I've still got a bit to go but I know I'll get there!

Dont think weve 'chatted' before by the way but I just loved your post.

Well done on your amazing achievements so far x

Thank you! :) Im glad u can totally relate to me - its brilliant isnt! :) We are both at the same BMI! :) Im so happy that u feel like me too - cos its brilliant feeling! lol

Well done to you too babe! Here's to our future eh! The future is bright for sure! Weeeeeeeeeeee.............. lol :) xox

well done, u've come on such an amazing journey and i hope in a few months time i can be were u are.

ok i am only on my 3rd day but feeling a bit down and i feel your post and reading it has helped me and i am hoping that by writing everything down then it will make me see why i am doing this.

ok first off.
going out i hate it i would much rather stay in i hate the fact of walking up to collect my children from school and being called fat by older school kids :cry::cry:

after;
once i have lost the weight i want to lose i will walk up to collect my children with confidence and not think on why are they looking at me!

shopping;
well i think i am the same as a lot of people on here i absolutly hate it hate looking at something that i like and not being able to buy it without feeling low cos i have to look at size 16.:eek:

after;
i will love going shopping and will love picking things up which is no longer a size 16 or a big 14 i will hold my head up high cos i have accheived this and got to the size i want to get to!!:party0023:

swimming for me;
i have 5 children who love swimming and i would love to beable to take our baby swimming and teach them all to swim but at the minute i sit on the side with courtney (our baby) which my oh is in the pool have all the fun with jake, alisha, jade and tamzin.

after;
i will be jumping in the pool with confidence and knowing that people are not looking at me cos i am big!

and finally our wedding
at the minute there is no chance of me getting married as i will not get married being the size i am, all i will do is hide from the cameras as i hate pictures of me and i wont feel comfortable!!

after;
i will be wearing that size 12 (10 if i can) wedding dress and will not be hiding from cameras and will also have wedding pictures around the house rather then hiden in a draw!!

:character00250:
thank you so much for putting this thread and well done to you for doing so well. this thread has helped me and i am sure i will be coming back when i am low and reading all of why i am doing this. xxxxxx

Thank you! :) Im glad u can totally relate to me - its brilliant isnt! :) We are both at the same BMI! :) Im so happy that u feel like me too - cos its brilliant feeling! lol

Well done to you too babe! Here's to our future eh! The future is bright for sure! Weeeeeeeeeeee.............. lol :) xox

Damn right!!!:D I went off track kinda for a few weeks:rolleyes: but luckily kept losing as I'd upped my exercise quite a bit! Now right back on track and determined to get there, its too good a feeling! :)

you will do it!

ok i am only on my 3rd day but feeling a bit down and i feel your post and reading it has helped me and i am hoping that by writing everything down then it will make me see why i am doing this.

ok first off.
going out i hate it i would much rather stay in i hate the fact of walking up to collect my children from school and being called fat by older school kids :cry::cry:

after;
once i have lost the weight i want to lose i will walk up to collect my children with confidence and not think on why are they looking at me!

shopping;
well i think i am the same as a lot of people on here i absolutly hate it hate looking at something that i like and not being able to buy it without feeling low cos i have to look at size 16.:eek:

after;
i will love going shopping and will love picking things up which is no longer a size 16 or a big 14 i will hold my head up high cos i have accheived this and got to the size i want to get to!!:party0023:

swimming for me;
i have 5 children who love swimming and i would love to beable to take our baby swimming and teach them all to swim but at the minute i sit on the side with courtney (our baby) which my oh is in the pool have all the fun with jake, alisha, jade and tamzin.

after;
i will be jumping in the pool with confidence and knowing that people are not looking at me cos i am big!

and finally our wedding
at the minute there is no chance of me getting married as i will not get married being the size i am, all i will do is hide from the cameras as i hate pictures of me and i wont feel comfortable!!

after;
i will be wearing that size 12 (10 if i can) wedding dress and will not be hiding from cameras and will also have wedding pictures around the house rather then hiden in a draw!!

:character00250:
thank you so much for putting this thread and well done to you for doing so well. this thread has helped me and i am sure i will be coming back when i am low and reading all of why i am doing this. xxxxxx

Hey! Dont feel down babe! Feel excited! :) Everything you have written down WILL COME TRUE. Just stick to LT and every night when you go to bed feel proud of yourself for achieving another day on TFR. AFter 2 or 3 weeks it is the easiest thing in the world! Trust me! And in 4 or 5 weeks evry time you walk out the door you will be getting compliments and then every week you will start to see amazing differences! Its awesome - just hang in there and all your dreams will come true and every day will be like a special gift! :)

Its tough at the start - but when you get to goal you wont even feel that it was tough enough for the rewards you will receive.

Life will be sooo great for u! So hold tight and enjoy the ride! :) xox

Everything you said (thefutureisbright) is how i feel! The biggest down oart for me was i started to find it hard to go out of the house because i felt so low about myself. I lost contact with my closest friends because i kept making excuses why i couldn't meet them and go out. This diet is going to give me back part of my life, ill be able to go out and enjoy myself!!! I CANT WAIT :)

Back