Before and half way through...

georgiab88

I love these inspirational photos, so I thought I would post my own. I started at 17 stone 6lbs and am down to 14 stone now. I think I look like a different person now, I can only imagine what I will look like at target. Hard work, but so so so worth it!

25ulms3.jpg

Before- NYE 2011 with my super slim and beautiful friend

1z4j03m.jpg

After- September 2012 (I have changed this pic- I think it shows off my loss better!)

Last edited:
Thanks! I started in Jan 2012, and lost a lot initially, then summer hit and holidays/festivals/general shenanigans began and my losses slowed right down. I'm back on track now, I need to be, I refuse to go to my graduation and look bad! Are you doing slimming world? It is so so easy to do, and you can eat non-stop! xx

georgiab88 said:
Thanks! I started in Jan 2012, and lost a lot initially, then summer hit and holidays/festivals/general shenanigans began and my losses slowed right down. I'm back on track now, I need to be, I refuse to go to my graduation and look bad! Are you doing slimming world? It is so so easy to do, and you can eat non-stop! xx

Thats fab :) ive started slimming world last night x

georgiab88 said:

You do not look 14 stone!! I would have thought your maybe a size 12 at 11 and half or twelve stone. Wow i hope i can look as good as that at 14st!!! :)

Thank you! I don't look it in that photo, but there are others where I do! I was just excited with my life that day because I have never fit into them jeans before! Feeling so much better about myself since I lost the weight! xx

georgiab88 said:
Thank you! I don't look it in that photo, but there are others where I do! I was just excited with my life that day because I have never fit into them jeans before! Feeling so much better about myself since I lost the weight! xx

Well Done hun! And so you should be very proud of yourself xx :)

Georgia - you look wonderful! And you can see a big difference in you between the two photos, both in you size and also you look much happier in the second photo. Well done!

Wow you look amazing! No way do you look 14 stone. I'd have 12stone!

You should be very proud of yourself :)

I agree you don't look anywhere near 14 stone.. I weigh just under that now and wish I looked as good as you do x

You look fantastic! You must have dropped 4sizes at least?

Well I used to cram myself into sizes that didn't fit, but if I am being honest, it would be about 4 sizes now. I can finally shop at Topshop :king:

x

wow you look amazing, should be so proud of yourself

Sorry, this was meant to say, that Yes, I do a lot of exercise- at least 3-5 times a week....No bingo wings for me!

Last edited:
Back