• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Before and now piccies :)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
You look amazing:wow:

Your dress is gorgeous, really suits you.

Congratulations and well done on your wonderful achievement on losing 7 stone:happy096:

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

how long did it take you to lose th weight hun... you look a different person.. blinking gorgous!!!!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
I started 12 months ago , but had a 6 month break .. so its taken 6 months on CD to loose it so far :)
What height are you?

By the way, I agree with CatCrazy you have great legs...were your legs always slim as I find my legs are the last part of me to lose the weight from.

whit whoo lady you look so fab x

Wow - you look amazing! Well done

xxxx

What height are you?

By the way, I agree with CatCrazy you have great legs...were your legs always slim as I find my legs are the last part of me to lose the weight from.
I am 5'6'' . exactly 12 stone at the moment and hopefull at WI on monday i will be in the 11's :D

I have always had fairly defined ankles , but my calves and thighs were huge before !!!

Wow, you look awesome and at least ten years younger. You seem to be about the same age as me, with the same starting weight... I wonder if you could give me an honest expectation of loose skin? I'm quite paranoid about how bad it may be, but you look amazing!!! xxx

Wow that is an amazing transformation - you must be so pleased. Well done