before and now pics x

tafflass

Silver Member
well as requested by BETSYBOTOX i have put up some pics(kinda)of my weightloss so far.they are in my profile album.

i'm not brave enough to take real pics just yet(and certainly not in a bikini!).

done these of me at my starting shape and weight and also my shape and weight now.

these are great for motivation as you can really see the changes in yourself.

must add you also put your height into info so 2 ppl weighing the same may not look the same if there's a big height difference. x

:mad: was disappointed, as I was so looking forward to seeing you and how well you have done! You have had an amazing weight loss and think you should shout it out to the world now! Come on, want to see you ;-)

awww i can't!i'm still too shy x

maybe i'll do some later.not got kids today so will have time to do some.
mind you i've not got any of me at my biggest at all.come to think of it i don't think i've got any of me in the last 10 years!

Hi Tafflass,
Funny woman.
Looking forward to seeing the 'real you', whenever you do them.
You have done so well on LT you should be very proud of yourself.
Doirin

Hahaha you cheater! When were you on holiday?! Oh and I now hate you as you tummy is too flat!

Don't mean to be cheeky Tafflass but you look a little pixellated and pale in those pics!

I know what you mean sweetie, I am cameraphobic and will actually lash out at anyone who tries to take my pic. Although I did get one taken just when I started LT and intend to do one every month until goal. Haven't looked at them yet. Actually closed my eyes when transferring them to my laptop! Sad eh!

Oh oh my Hubby came home yesterday afternoon and gave me a receipt, hmmm I thought what's this. As I've been a tad poorly he felt bad for me and went out and bought me the Next vibro! Hooray! The same one as yourself. It comes on Tuesday, can't wait, excited. I'm a copy cat!

Get some real pics up you amazonian Goddess! :queen: Inch Loss

X

Back