Before I'm 30 diet!!

SparkleJo

Morning!!

Eek well I turn 30 on 18th March next year and for once in my lift I want to have the figure I have dreamed of!

I am a total yo-to dieter! After having my little girl last year I lost loads of weight but have put about 20lbs back on.

Starting slimmin world, going it alone rather than attending classes.

Whos with me?? 4 months to transform!!

J x

I'm 30 next year too, although I've got a few months extra than you! I don't know what I'm hoping to lose either, mini-step at a time! My initial goal is to lose 1st by Christmas (only 5.5lbs to go), and then to get to my club 10, which is only 5.5lbs past that. Not sure after that but I'd like to be heading for a more healthy weight by then xx

Having kids also affected my weight. I was a healthy size 12 before I had little ones, and have yoyo dieted since and gone between a 16-22. I'm nearly back in my 16s but would like to be a 14 by your birthday I think :D

Hey,

Before I had my daughter I was around 10stone 7 but after having was 13stone 9. I dropped to 9stone 10 with feeding her but once that stopped (and i could drink wine again) I put the weight back on.

I would really like to be 10 stone & a size 10 for my 30th! So it's 4months to go! Eek!!

Youve done well so far, no reason it won't continue! Fingers crossed for that stone before Christmas! x

wow a size 10! I don't think I've ever been a ten :D I can't wait to get into a 14, and I deffo feel that its acheivable! But I'd LOVE to get back into a 12, I'll be a very very happy bunny then!
I'm already noticing changes in my body. My face too! I went to a family occasion last week and I felt great getting ready - my clothes weren't tight :D So hoping I might need to get something new for the Christmas parties coming up!

Aw it's so nice when you *feel* good. That's the most important thing! :)

I'm not so sure of the size 10 to be honest, since having my daughter the fat seems to sit around my waist / bum & thighs, Ergh! Lol

I went to an Xmas party this week which I had a new outfit for and I fit comfortably into my 16s. So very happy its going the right direction for me at the moment! I've discovered quark too so now need some yummy dessert recipes :)

Back