Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Before LT Pics

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kitten kat, 9 October 2008 Social URL.

1. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    I have decided to upload my before LT pics in a profile album.. they were taken at end of August '08.. probably just peace of mind for me really...as i am lot less weight than most on here... just want to show everyone...how much i really do need to lose...:( looking forward to adding the end result pics in a few months!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Peggie

Peggie Full Member

You're a good lookin' gal Kitten Kat - imagine how you'll look and feel when you finish LT!

4. Medea

Medea Is Irrepressible!! : )

Diet:
    Lipotrim Madness..... compliments my personality! : )
    Nice piccies!

It's hard to put pictures up isn't it? I wasn't really sure whether to or not but at the end of the day, we are all in the same boat! (maybe not such a good cliche to use!:D) Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing some of your during and can't wait for the after pictures. Good luck xxx

5. IrishLaura

IrishLaura Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You look fab honey ! x

6. wannabesize10

wannabesize10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    well done kat it's very brave putting your before photos on i have only just done it as well too try and help get my bum in gear like you i am a shortie as well so feel every lbs:( you soon be noticing the differance xxx

7. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    hopefully i will look better than this in a few months:)... fingers crossed...

even at this slow loss pace!!!:sigh:

8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You are already a gorgeous person but will soon be a sex kitten as well!!! Lol!!!!

I think you are brave. I didn't put any before photos up till I had some slimmer ones to also add! Mind you, my before photos are awful as I was morbidly obese when I started!

x

9. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    thanks hun...sounds good to me...lol:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.