Before LT Pics

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kitten kat, 9 October 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    I have decided to upload my before LT pics in a profile album.. they were taken at end of August '08.. probably just peace of mind for me really...as i am lot less weight than most on here... just want to show everyone...how much i really do need to lose...:( looking forward to adding the end result pics in a few months!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Peggie

Peggie Full Member

You're a good lookin' gal Kitten Kat - imagine how you'll look and feel when you finish LT!

4. Medea

Medea Is Irrepressible!! : )

Diet:
    Lipotrim Madness..... compliments my personality! : )
    Nice piccies!

It's hard to put pictures up isn't it? I wasn't really sure whether to or not but at the end of the day, we are all in the same boat! (maybe not such a good cliche to use!:D) Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing some of your during and can't wait for the after pictures. Good luck xxx

5. IrishLaura

IrishLaura Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You look fab honey ! x

6. wannabesize10

wannabesize10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    well done kat it's very brave putting your before photos on i have only just done it as well too try and help get my bum in gear like you i am a shortie as well so feel every lbs:( you soon be noticing the differance xxx

7. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    hopefully i will look better than this in a few months:)... fingers crossed...

even at this slow loss pace!!!:sigh:

8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You are already a gorgeous person but will soon be a sex kitten as well!!! Lol!!!!

I think you are brave. I didn't put any before photos up till I had some slimmer ones to also add! Mind you, my before photos are awful as I was morbidly obese when I started!

x

9. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    thanks hun...sounds good to me...lol:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.