before pics

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by tafflass, 1 November 2009 Social URL.

1. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    i just wanted to let you know that i have posted some before pics in my profile album.

they are real photo's this time.
    i'm so embarrassed and ashamed that i let myself get into that state!!

i still can't get my head around the fact that nobody ever told me i was so fat!

i know they wouldn't want to hurt my feelings but i feel they could've given me a nudge.

i obviously knew i was a big girl but seeing theese pics really opened my eyes up to just how big i'd let myself get.

i was a major comfort eater and going through a long time of tests and things to find a diagnosis for my daughter took it's toll.
    also comfort ate my way through a divorce 4 years ago and been a busy single mum ever since.

i'm gonna try and get some now pics up later so ya can see the difference.
    although i still need to lose a bit more,i can see and feel a massive difference.
    i started at a tight size 24 and am now in a size 16-18,depending on what it is and where i have bought it.
    my confidence is improving daily which is a huge thing for me.

thank you all for your support x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    awwww!! tafflass those pictures are not that bad hun and you don't actually look that fat either!! you are very tall though lol kids are beautiful hun xx:)
  4. trixiefoofoo

trixiefoofoo Full Member

Have to agree with yummymummy - didn't think you looked anywhere near 20st!
    Cute kids though!x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.