Beginner

the_rightcurves

I'll start again, i have just typed loads of stuff in and lost it! So not only am i a beginner at computers but i just started Lipo trim.
Yes Friday 9.11.07 was my start day and it all went well until Saturday night when i felt my stomach would erupt!
I cheated with three rounds of toast and felt so much better.
Today was a different sorry, i fel great and have lots of energy.
The pharmacist says that 2morow may be a bad day for me so i'll prepare my work mates.
I would love to hear from anyone on Lipotrim.

Hello and welcome the_rightcurves :wavey: Excellent name!! :cool: Good luck for your journey on Lipotrim - post often and let us know how you are doing.

Hey welcome to the forum you will love it hear. This was the first site I ever joined and am totally hooked...you will get the hang of it in no time....most of the gals on this one are either on LT or done LT and are now on CD...myself you can see below I am taking a break for a few months but I had amazing results!!!! Best of luck with your journey.

Hi The right curves

Welcome best of luck on your new venture!!! You should try log on here as much
as you can everyone is really nice and if give great support. Best of luck and
let us know how you get on... im not going to mention your little
slip up as i cheated myself at the weekend feel so crappy now cause i was doing so well
but 2moro is another day!!!

Looking forward to hear how your getting on!!

Rachie

Hi The right curves.....put your little cheat behind you. Onwards and upwards (or downwards with your weight).
Good luck.
Sharon.

p.s........if you really feel the need to cheat try and have something high in protein and low in carbs....i.e a slice of cooked meat or piece of chicken etc or I've been known to have some spinich leaves with feta cheese in them......most of us are weak at some point, but its best to try and minimize the effect on your ketosis by not having carbs.
x

Hi. Love the name!

Put it behind you hun as the others have said. Keep posting on here and ask for help and advice whenever you need it. Everyone is very friendly and all are helpful. Good luck on your weight loss journey xxx

Cheryl, your figures are amazing......WELL DONE. Maintaining it is tough, but you've proved it CAN be done.

Please keep posting...us guys need people like you to motivate us.
x

Back