Beginning Of My Journey....

I'm starting the Sole Source Cambridge Diet tomorrow for the first time, got the shakes today and i'm soo excited ... apprehensive but excited!!

My starting weight is 17st 11lb and I am 5"5...hoping to have a good first loss but will see how it goes!

Wish me luck?! x

Hi, good luck you'll need it the first few days! just don't get bogged down with the hunger/food. It WILL pass. Make sure you drink loads of water, try and drink more than the 4 pints they advise, it really does help to raise the amount you loose x

Thanks very much!! I'm hoping the excitement will keep me going and also aiming to drink 4 litres of water if possible, i've got a 2 litre bottle filled in the fridge in preparation lol x

I am on day 11 now my start weight was 16; 12 I lost 7lb when I got weighed on wednesday so feeling really really motivated xx my advice to you would be dont give in and live for the first WI x I must admit I was going to do ss but ended up ss+ feels not so much like a diet being able to eat a evening meal with the family x x

I am on day 11 now my start weight was 16; 12 I lost 7lb when I got weighed on wednesday so feeling really really motivated xx my advice to you would be dont give in and live for the first WI x I must admit I was going to do ss but ended up ss+ feels not so much like a diet being able to eat a evening meal with the family x x

I will! I reckon week one will be hardcore but determination will see me through, think week 2 will be the killer! well done you too!

Good luck, get your head in the game and it will be fine. Couple of suggestions for you
1.thermal socks -your feet rapidly turn to ice , if your feeling delicate hugs help however cold feet can result in grumpy hugs lol.
2.headache pills these maybe your new besty plus will benefit those around you as from expirence this can impact on ones tolerence to the rest of the human race.
3. if in doubt write it out, blog text or good ol fashion pen and paper. when having a wobble write about how and why it helps.
4. learn to listen to yourself ,me time is not a sin.

hope this helps and good luck Im sure youll do great hardest part is excepting something needs to change go for it.

Via la food resistance!! lol

Good luck, get your head in the game and it will be fine. Couple of suggestions for you
1.thermal socks -your feet rapidly turn to ice , if your feeling delicate hugs help however cold feet can result in grumpy hugs lol.
2.headache pills these maybe your new besty plus will benefit those around you as from expirence this can impact on ones tolerence to the rest of the human race.
3. if in doubt write it out, blog text or good ol fashion pen and paper. when having a wobble write about how and why it helps.
4. learn to listen to yourself ,me time is not a sin.

hope this helps and good luck Im sure youll do great hardest part is excepting something needs to change go for it.

Via la food resistance!! lol

Haha, thanks very much!! Ive had one shake so far..banana! I was pleasantly surprised could have done with ice though :) x

Back