Being a loser feels AMAZING really... But what about MILK?!

Lemai

Silver Member
Down 1.5lbs this week.

I had a bit of a panic attack this week, though!

For anyone doing the weight watchers pro points scheme. From what I have been reading online (like a maniac I might add) there seems to be a bit of a gray area when it comes to milk, and whether it should be counted in your points or not.

From the way I read my first foodie booklet from WW, I took it that I didn't have to include milk into my pro points allowance, so I didn't (as I only drink it in teas and coffees).
Then I was reading through it again, and had a panic stricken moment S*** what if I do have to include it?

Looking at what people have said about it, I came to the conclusion that some people include it some people don't and depending on how each person is. Not including it doesn't affect them, and it affects others.

So this week, I AM going to include milk into my pro points, and see if I lose 5stone in a week

FINGERS CROSSED!!!

.....Not really, but it might make a bit of a difference because I went a bit tea mental this week and knew myself that, even though 1.5lbs is great. I wanted to lose more.

HOWEVER, I work out every week day, so in terms of covering what I drink milk wise with activity points, I think thats where I have balanced it all out?
I'm not one for using my banked weeklys and acitivity points...For whatever reason. I'm a hoarder

Anyways,

I hope ALL my fellow weight loss buddies out there had a great weigh in. And if you didn't, there is always next week. Think about the inches lost ;)

Till next time!

Lemai x

Back