Being goooooood 100%

Peggysue

Silver Member
Ok I have been Goooood today and despite the thumping head I'm happy that I have su cceeded my goal is to stick to it all of February !!! Even valentines day!! 29 days!!! Who is joining me?

Well done I'm on it untill march 6th so il be on it on valentines day 2 :) I'm on day 14

im on til 5th march, so elle ya stuck with me......day 13 for me..... i think...the days are blurred lately. oh BUT im no way sticking to it valentines day.... one night off....xx

bessie84 said:
im on til 5th march, so elle ya stuck with me......day 13 for me..... i think...the days are blurred lately. oh BUT im no way sticking to it valentines day.... one night off....xx

Glad to be on this journey with u :)..we can do this whooo (it's quite daunting seems so far away tbh) if I ate valentines day I Wud never go back on it..wen I done this diet before I managed to cheat and stick with it but I'm so done with lipotrim that if I taste food again I wudnt b able 2 go bck to the shakes :(...wots ur goal weight for march 5th?

I will probably be on this in march too but I need a short term goal so all of February is my little goal.
So this thread will be a countdown 29 days left
If I make it I will be delighted!!! Ye ha

I will join you! Will defiantly still be here beyond March.

Well just to be different, I have had my Valentine's day in Wales (25th January is St Dwynwen's Day) and enjoyed it very much too, and stayed 100%. I am here until the end of February and then calling it a day; let's continue our encouragement of each other.

im game! day 21 for me and ive been 100%! :D im on this for the long haul though but i think taking it one month at a time will help. :)

I'm in!

Have been 100% since starting & am now on day 9. Planned re-feeding starts April 23rd :eek:

I'm hear till the end of march plenty of other valentines days to celebrate. We could always celebrate without food ROSES don't taste too good and I'm not talking about the chocolate ones x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I'm on day 25 & I plan on being 100% through February too so count me in on this journey. It'll be nice to have some company :)

I'm going to be 100% in Feb too! Will be here until late March so there is quite a gang of us. Bring it on!!!

Day 1 of February - let the journey begin. Good luck today all x

Great mini goal,
Count me in too!!!!
Here's to day 1!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

x x x

Back