Being short and dress sizes

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slaterslady, 23 July 2008 Social URL.

1. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Does anyone else who is short like me 5'2 find that it takes twice as long to go down dress sizes? I have nearly 2 and half stone and am in the 12stones now but I am still in size 18 (some of which are still a little tight). At this rate im gonna have to be 10 stone before I get into a 14 :(

xx :sigh:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sarahlou

sarahlou Member

I know exactly what you mean I have lost 4 stone 9lbs and still wearing size 18 trousers and like you some of them snug, this is incredibly frustrating when on top now 14.

By the way I am 5 2" and start wearing VV tight size 20, so should have been a bigger size really : ) : )

Oh my ticker has not been updated for a bit cant fit everything on!!!
  4. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    I am 5ft 4 and wearing a 20 bottom and a 22/24 top (I blame the boobs) even when I weighed 12 stone I was only just in a size 16 bottom. It is really frustrating.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.