Being tempted

Susie58

Gold Member
Today is going to be a difficult one i think. Had to get up at 7.30 as waiting for a parcel which can come any-time up till 5.30pm.
That means i am just sitting here waiting & getting ever so tempted to raid the fridge!! Been on fb and done some games. Made a couple of phone calls, tidied up & now getting fed up. Recorded a few programmes over the last couple of days so will start watching one of them in a bit. Think I should have had all the food cupboards padlocked lol x

You'll be fine, everytime you get hungry drink a pint of water and I guarantee you won't want to eat after that :p

Just noticed your little disappointed smiley next to your 3lbs loss - 3lbs is a great loss so you should be proud of it :D

Hang in there luv., you know you don't "need" food to get you thru the day. Is there anything you have been putting off that you could be doing? Windows washing, sewing, bit of gardening, calling a friend you haven't spoken to in a while?
Keep strong and remember why you are doing this.

kittykazza said:
Hang in there luv., you know you don't "need" food to get you thru the day. Is there anything you have been putting off that you could be doing? Windows washing, sewing, bit of gardening, calling a friend you haven't spoken to in a while?
Keep strong and remember why you are doing this.

Couldn't have said it better. Hang on in there honey. You,ll regret it if you give in xxx

Thank you.
AAron I have just had loads of water so no doubt will be making frequent trips the loo so that will pass some time. Was pleased with the 3lb, the smiley was because I broke the diet one day so determined I don't have to put one of them on again when i do my weigh in this Sunday!

Kitty everything is done apart from the ironing but not that desperate yet so will save that till later lol. Going to give the dog a wash & some pampering I think. Feel a bit more positive now x

Thanks Girlychick. Feel a bit more in control now, strange how our brains like playing games with us isn't it. Often find myself thinking 'just this once wont matter' knowing fall well that it never stops at just this once for goodness sake. x

Aarron just noticed your stats, what an achievement eh! Well done you must feel so proud.

Thank you :) stick with it, and you will also have an achievement to be proud of!

Can you come and wash my dog too lol :)

Ha ha. Dog washed, her eyebrows trimmed, Teeth brushed much to her disgust. Now standing by the door waiting to roll herself in the dirt. Typical !

Just posted a thread about bags on the fridge which keep me encouraged to stick to it, you may find it helpful?
Good luck for today, stay positive.

Back