belly fat

paradisea

:confused:just wondering, is this normally the first to go? two of my friends have said a loss of a stone or two would make a bib difference, i am unhappy with my large pouch :cry:

It's just so hard to tell. Everybodys different. My tummy is quick to flatten but that is probably years of gym and crunchies.

My thunder thighs are the last to trim up so hoping when I can work through the plans and start eating again, running will help to slim them down.

I am a classic pear shape, wee on top, big on bottom.

Mine is going from all over at the moment, I did the measurements this time and was surprised that in the first week I lost 1.5" off my arms! Thought it would be all going from tummy/hips area first - there has gone quite a bit from there though as I'm able to wear several pairs of trousers that didn't fit before and have had to ditch some trousers altogether as I can't keep them up!

My tummy used to be the first to go, so I had a tiny waist and big boobs, bum and legs! But this time all the weight is going from my bum and legs, and nowt off my waist.... so you can never tell... (this time is after baby tho!)

thanks

thanks for your replies, looks as if i just have to wait and see!!!!!!!!!!
would i benefit from doing sit ups at this stage?

Back