1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Bel's Belly Busting

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Kittima, 5 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Kittima

Kittima Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.33%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hello to anyone reading. I'm new to posting but have been dieting for what seems like forever, gaining and losing the same 7lbs for the last three years. I am now so sick of how bad my stomach looks that I am starting a diary here to keep myself accountable and help me stick to SW.
    I will be doing this from home (putting the £5 in a money box each week for target shopping trip) so will appreciate any words of wisdom and encouragement anyone has.

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Kittima

Kittima Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.33%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Day one done and dusted. I tried to take full advantage of the unlimited pasta last night but was so full with veg that I couldn't eat much, hopefully this is a good omen for things to come.
    I have made a tentative target of 147lbs but have no idea how realistic that is or if I will feel differently as the weight starts to come off but at 1lb per week my target date will be 4th September next year. I have decided to weigh on Fridays so this week will be a short one but I hope to have lost something if I am 100%.
    I intend to buy a lucky dip euro ticket any Friday that I lose more than my 1lb target, so my fiendishly cunning plan is to lose weight and become a millionaire!

4. Kittima

Kittima Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.33%)
    Diet:
    SW
    So I have weighed in for the first time after four days and am down 5 lbs! I am so, so pleased. I now have to not do my usual trick of rewarding myself with food and going back up again.