Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream..

xSinead

Silver Member
A tub of Ben & Jerrys contains 1,000 calories .. can safetly say i'm quite happy just staring at my girlfriend who is consuming the entire tub by herself right now :eek:

Shell2412 said:
But it tastes so good - And as soon as I read the name of the thread I wanted it! lol

Yep, worth every calorie, especially the chocolate fudge brownie. I'd have thought it was more like 2,000 actually - going to have some as a treat for my 50th birthday next month! ;)

Lol, yeah, deffo! But I can't afford to risk it... Especially seing as Ben & Jerry's is like Pringles to me, and once I pop, I can't stop,... Till I feel sick! lol

Cherry Garcia is lower in calories than a lot of the others - not too bad if you have a scoop as a treat, like at the cinema or something :)

Theres the frozen yogurt ones aswell, they may be a bit less.

I agree, worth every single calorie! Half baked is my favourite, it's a mix of cookie dough and choc fudge brownie so it's still got the brownie (yum!) without being overly chocolatey as it's choc and vanilla ice cream mixed and it's got the cookie dough too - double yum!

I quite like coconut carte dor these days. Those nougat oyster shell wafer things are quite low too....... Hehehe

I'm in love with Yoo Moo frozen yoghurt at the moment... 134 cal in 100g. Comes 'naked', chocolate and strawberry flavours.

They also do little c.140-150 cal sundae pots (chocolate with choc stars, strawberry with dried strawberry slices, mango with mango chunks, and blueberry with vanilla pumpkin seeds) for those that feel too tempted to have a full 750ml tub in the freezer! ;-)

J x

I haven't eaten Ben & Jerry's since last year and Hagen-Daaz is ridiculously expensive (Maybe 10 quid a tub) but I tried some B&J's when I was in Hong Kong this year... and found it overly sweet! Probably a good thing long term, but it made me quite sad, haha!

Back