bench

missyd

Gold Member
i brought 2 new bench tops today size 14 and they fit yaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

i love bench but have never brought any cause they only seem to go up to size 16 and they would have never have fitted :(

not even 4 weeks into my LT journey i thought i would buy these tops and put them away until i lost abit more but when i got home and tried them on i was amazed they actually fitted!!!!! :):)i was well chuffed i love this diet soooooooooo much x

Well done hunni ...feels great doesnt it xxx

oh!!! they will be too big for you soon! lol wow great isnt it missy! im feeling fab also :) so exciting xoxo

it certainly does who would of thought under 4 weeks would make such a big difference! x

oh!!! they will be too big for you soon! lol wow great isnt it missy! im feeling fab also :) so exciting xoxo

im not gonna go to over the top with buying clothes though until i reach my goal weight but a treat every now and then wont hurt ;) x

deffo!

im not gonna go to over the top with buying clothes though until i reach my goal weight but a treat every now and then wont hurt ;) x

I have some clothes that i cant wait to fit back into - gonna buy clothes from primark or tescos if i really need anything just to see me though. Oh missy... how cool will it be to go shopping at our goal! ;) xox

i cant wait all i can say is hubby you had better do alot of overtime!!!!!!!!! lol x

Back