Bender Recovery

Kazicle

I went off plan big time on Sunday and yesterday after having a really crappy and emotional weekend. Today I have already eaten 6 biscuits and I feel really crap.

I had been doing really well sticking to plan for 7 weeks (the last couple of weeks I've had to flexi syn because of different social events). I was getting frustrated because my weight kept staying the same even though I was sticking to plan and was really careful with my syns, though I think it was the flexi synning that has done me in to be fair (even though I never used more than about 90 a week).

Really want to get back on it but I am mentally kicking the crap out of myself for going off plan. If anyone has any words of wisdom they fancy sharing, it would be greatly appreciated because I am feeling really low :(

Sorry pathetic post over!

I went off plan big time on Sunday and yesterday after having a really crappy and emotional weekend. Today I have already eaten 6 biscuits and I feel really crap.

I had been doing really well sticking to plan for 7 weeks (the last couple of weeks I've had to flexi syn because of different social events). I was getting frustrated because my weight kept staying the same even though I was sticking to plan and was really careful with my syns, though I think it was the flexi synning that has done me in to be fair (even though I never used more than about 90 a week).

Really want to get back on it but I am mentally kicking the crap out of myself for going off plan. If anyone has any words of wisdom they fancy sharing, it would be greatly appreciated because I am feeling really low :(

Sorry pathetic post over!
It done you went off plan we all do it an many a times but tomorrow is another day get back to 100% how about planning to make one of you fav meals tomorrow night give you something to look forward to

Back