Berocca multivitamin

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by London_dancer, 11 October 2009 Social URL.

1. London_dancer

London_dancer Member

I have been taking berocca while- really wanting to know if its enough to supplement VLC (200-300 per day)?

Been taking additional vitamin c and using a tonic on and off as needed. My gp is monitoring me but is a bit clueless to say the least!:eek:

Thanks in advance
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    healthy eating
    I think a general multivitamin and some fish oils would be better, but Im no expert, I thought berocca is not a broad spectrum multivitamin
  4. London_dancer

London_dancer Member

Thank you, I will get another vitamin to supplement it.

Cheers for replying hun
  5. IslandBreeze

IslandBreeze Castaway

I would have thought you'd need a supplement that included the minerals as well as the vitamins, I think Berocca is just vitamins? Also, if it includes the Essential Fatty Acids that should help keep the brain functioning! :)
  6. London_dancer

London_dancer Member

It says vitamin & mineral food supplement on the back..confused now!

Will drop into boots and ask their advice, need something to pep me up a bit after 2 weeks on liquids!

Essential fatty acids?? okay will write all this down. Thank you :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.