Berocca?

BlueGem

Does anyone know if Berocca is allowed on SS? Have been crazy busy at work and only getting 4 or so hours sleep a night, which is starting to take its toll. Would love a Berocca to help get me through the day!

Thanks in advance :)

contains sucrose = sugar = carbs = end of ketosis.

Effervescent Berocca tablets contain sweeteners and sugar, although the sugar present is a very small amount (sucrose - 0.13% of the tablet). The effervescent tablets contain 276.45mg mannitol, 20mg acesulfame, 25mg aspartame and 6mg sucrose. Film-coated Berocca tablets contain 25.45mg mannitol, 13.44mg polydextrose and 94.3mg lactose.

I'd be surprised if the sucrose content kicked you out of ketosis, TBH. :) I think I might be more worried about the possibility of citric acid (I'm on a train right now so can't check out the packet I have at home!).

You'd be okay to take the tablet form of them, I think.

I know that some will say that you don't need to take extra vitamins on this diet - but I know I feel better when I take extra Vit B and C.

Last edited:
Thanks both!!! I managed to keep away from then today. Still at work but have a L&P soup in front of me to keep me going! Not worth the risk!

Thanks again :)

Back