Step2 810kcal Best artificial sweetner?

Dirtycellar

I've never used sweetners before and so was looking for a while in Asda today. I went with the new green candarel, the stevia I think? Anyways it doesn't taste great in a cuppa. I had a tea at soft play earlier with a sweetner in it (lady behind the counter did it for me so I didn't see the packaging) and it tasted great! Bummed now! Any tips?

I tried the Stevia one too - disgusting!! I like "Total Sweet" which is 100% natural xylitol, you can buy it in Waitrose, it looks like actual sugar. I bought it because it's aspartame free and says it has 75% less carbohydrate than normal sugar with GI value of 7.

It tastes just like real sugar in coffee anyway!

I absolutely love silver spoon low calorie sweeteners! They are in a white and purple dispenser and the closest to sugar you can get!!

Silverspoon are the best. I used to have 2 tsp of sugar which i think tastes nearer to 3 sweeteners. I'm on sweetex at the mo which are really nice too :) xxx

I didn't even know we were allowed sweetener!
I've just been drinking my tea and coffees without any!!

we can have the tabs but not powder xxx

Silverspoon are the best. I used to have 2 tsp of sugar which i think tastes nearer to 3 sweeteners. I'm on sweetex at the mo which are really nice too :) xxx
I agree!! Silverspoon is the best.. The little square ones x

I live on sweetner.. I love the splenda tabs but currently using a different one comes in a thin blue see through container.. and yes can only use tablets NOT the stuff that looks like sugar x

I like silver spoon too, its the closest I have found to sugar in taste terms and dosn't have the horrid aftertaste.

Back