Best Before September 08

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sailaice, 20 May 2008 Social URL.

1. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I started the Cambridge this morning yay with a banana shake I couldn't finish because I was so ill last night.
    My shakes I got last year in Aug/Sept time and the best before date in September 08...these are ok aren't they?
    I am a worrier about out of date or not as good quality products. Can anyone advise??
    Louise xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

If they are still in date hun, which they are, they will be fine x x

4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    The shakes are mostly likely fine, I was sick my first day on it too, thought I would have to give up, but I felt better the next day but found the shakes were still making me sick, I switched to tetras, I still have the odd soup but mostly just the chocolate tetras and havent been feeling sick since :)

5. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Great news. I ate something out of date recently and was quite ill and although the date is a few months of I wanted to be doubly sure they hadn't deteriorated ;)

Thanks xx

6. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hey, most of my shakes have september 08.. they are all fine, aslong as they are in date..

ewe banana uchy and i have 10 of them here, got sent someone elses packs lol.....

7. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Sept 08 shakes are fine.

If the shakes make you feel sick - try halving them and see if that helps. Also add more water, so they are diluted a little bit more.

8. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good to know thanks guys!
    I've had them since last september and was pleased when I realised they were still in date xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.