Best Book You Have Read

audfen

I am currently reading this and im loving it so far

2013-07-07 09.01.23.jpg

That looks like a great book, I love spiritual things :)

I am a huge fan of Jennifer Donnelly's "The Tea Rose" it's a trilogy set in the 1900s, wonderfully written, great female protagonist and keeps you reading all night :)

So many, but my favourites are probably Trudi Canavan's Black Magician Trilogy and Keri Arthur's Dark Angel series.

I'm currently reading The Hundred Year Old Man Who Jumped out a Window and Disappeared. The title sold it to me ... the book is great fun. Lots of laughs!

But favourite/best book ever, that's difficult. I loved the Millenium trilogy (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, etc), a real page turner!

Forever Amber by Kathleen Winsor. It's historical (but not boring) and slightly racy too! Have read it several times over the years and never tire of it. Think it's been made into a film too but probably wouldn't have been as good as the book, as often happens.

Last edited:
The diary of Anne Frank is my favourite book ever. I have read it so many times and it never fails to move me.

My all time favourite book is Harper Lee's "To Kill a Mockingbird". I have had about 4 copies of the book - I read it that much that all of the pages end up dropping out!! Love it.

I also like "The Lovely Bones". I read that years ago, long before the film, and I was just hooked. It was heartbreaking, but I just couldn't put it down. A really good read (although you will need a box of tissues for this one).

I am currently reading "The Lord of The Rings" books. I'm still on the first one, "The Fellowship of the Ring", but I can't put it down. I read "The Hobbit" years ago, and have seen all of the films, but I'd never read the books! I spotted them for 50p each in a charity shop a couple of weeks ago, so I couldn't resist! They are in perfect condition too - bargain!!

My daughter is going to be reading to kill a mocking bird at school. I thought it maybe a book a would like too.
I also loved flowers in the attic books. (these were the 1st books I read)
Also dear john. Before they made it into a film and the book was far better.

My daughter is going to be reading to kill a mocking bird at school. I thought it maybe a book a would like too.

That's where I first read it too, at school! I studied it for my English GCSE and it soon became my favourite. I love the film too, and I even went to see the play. Really good, I hope she enjoys it as much as I did :)

Also getting my kindle has been one of the best investments I have ever made, I love it and use it all the time.

I resisted getting one for ages because I always thought it'd not be the same as reading a 'real' book and I'd miss being able to see that I was getting towards the end but it's improved my reading experience and I have read so much more than I ever would have otherwise

Getting free books is also a bonus :)

Ive just recently read the storyteller by jodie picoult, absolutely amazing book! Couldn't put it down read it in a couple of days highly recommend it! :)

Ive just brought this and put it away for my holiday !! I knew it would be good. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Back