Best choice from this menu?

marthamydear

Can anyone roughly estimate any of these points? What are the best options?

Soup of the day
Rooster potato skins, with a selection of dips and Maldon salt
country style pate with spiced pear chutney and toasted batch bread
Chicken wings with soy, chilli & sesame glaze and mint dip or Frank‟s hot sauce and blue cheese dip
St Tola Organic goats cheese tartlet, with fig & chilli jam in puff pastry
Confit Silver Hill duck leg with savoy cabbage, rosemary potato rosti and redcurrant reduction
Prawn Pil Pil, tiger prawns in garlic and chilli olive oil
Seafood chowder with salmon, cod, prawn and smoked haddock
Caesar, crispy Irish bacon, aged parmesan, cos leaves and free range chicken
St Tola organic goats cheese and walnut, slow roast tomatoes, baby spinach & redcurrant dressing
Clonakilty black pudding salad, with Irish bacon, tomato & locally sourced poached organic hens egg

MAIN:

Smoked haddock, salmon and prawn fishcake, soy chilli and sesame sauce with crispy noodle salad
Marinated chicken escalope, slow roast tomatoes, sauté potatoes and green beans, with fresh basil pesto
Wild mushroom risotto with aged parmesan, rocket leaves and balsamic reduction
Spinach and ricotta tortellini in garlic and basil cream sauce, rocket with garlic ciabatta
beef burger, with Cashel blue cheese, pear chutney and rocket leaves, with French fries
Steak burger, with streaky bacon, Dubliner cheddar, tomato relish and mustard mayo with French fries
8oz lamb burger, with naan bread, mango chutney, mint yoghurt, tobacco onions & curry salt. Served with French fries
Venison and mushroom pie with winter roasted vegetables and glazed mash potato crust
Wrights of Marino beer battered fresh haddock, with mushy peas, French fries, tartare sauce and a lemon wedge
Silverhill duck breast & confit leg with savoy cabbage, duck fat roasties and forest mushroom sauce
Pan seared Irish salmon with chorizo risotto, Durrus cheese fritter and rocket oil
Char grilled 8oz rib eye steak salad, saute potatoes, rocket and Cashel blue salad with caper dressing
Side orders:Winter roasted vegetables, French fries, Garlic buttered mushrooms, Tobacco onions, Braised savoy cabbage, Buttered green

This is a completely unhelpful response - but i just have to say - I'm drooling! The whole menu looks so good - I could happily munch my way through that over a couple of weeks! Lol.

Serious response: Is it from a particular restaurant?, in case someone has points listings for that establishment.

Back