Best Combination for Fast Weight Loss?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by borntofly, 23 June 2009 Social URL.

1. borntofly

borntofly In it to win it.

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.87%)
    Diet:
    Exante (switched frm CD 10/09/09)
    Hi. I've been on the diet for 5 weeks now and managed to loose 20lbs (put some on due to a last minute holiday to Florida though :-().

I have an interview to be cabin crew in 2 weeks and obviously want to look and feel as slim as possible.

Currently I have a porride for breakfast, a tetra brik for lunch and a bar for dinner, with plenty of water.

Does anyone think this might be too carby? This is the first week of the tetra briks so not sure what the weight loss will be.

Maybe if I had just shakes I would loose it faster? (but risk loosing the plot! So boring!).

Any advice would be much appreciated :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisa Claire

Lisa Claire Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well I'm only on day 6 at the moment but all i've had is tetra briks, no normal shakes at all and so far i've lost 5lb and not had my first weigh in yet. Last year I did this for 4 weeks, only had tetras and lost a stone (& cheated a lot). So I don't think the tetras make any difference at all, not sure about the bars, never had them.

4. borntofly

borntofly In it to win it.

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.87%)
    Diet:
    Exante (switched frm CD 10/09/09)
    Ah that's great. Well fingers crossed the weight loss will still be good. The tetras are a lot less powdery than the shakes so prefer the taste.

5. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I only ever have the chocolate tetras, ever. I've lost 11lbs in the last 2 weeks.

Drink loads and loads of water, that'll help too.

Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.