Best day to weigh

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Cosmic Star, 16 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I currently weigh on a Friday and feel that just spares me to eat whatever I want on a weekend so Im thinking of joining a class.

What day is best to weigh in with regards to weekends? If I have a bad weekend when does it show?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    I like Tuesday because I have a day to wise up and catch on to myself, without leaving it toooo long that I've forgotten the damage. :)

About 48 hours post naughty day is more than acceptable.

4. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I was thinking Monday or Tuesday, but thought Monday might be too early to show. Anything passed Wednesday is the run up to the weekend!

Also, when I join how would I do this on e source? Is it easy to change days? Worried about using too many weekly points or having an untrue weigh in.

5. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    Personally I think Monday would be a bit of a hairy one depending on how bad your weekend was. If you are a Friday binge you'd be alright, but I tend to be naughty more on a Saturday.

Not sure how you'd change your wi day on the esource as i don't use it.

re weeklies: If you have a short week just take off 7 for every day you are short.. (or add 7 per day if you have a long week)

eg A 6-day week would have 42, 5-day = 35

Or you could just have a short day with the normal points but accept you may just maintain this week, then set off as normal next week. Your choice really

6. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks! I'll get looking for a Tuesday group! Theres plenty in my area I just hoped not to have to go down that route!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.