best diet for a lot of weight to loose

becky1986

Hi I need to loose around 10 stone and would like peoples opinions and advice on the best way to do this :) thanks everyone
But about myself im 27, and have 3 kids work all day all week and work in a office

Hello becky,

I am not sure if I can be of a lot help, but I have about 10 stone to lose as well. As I am working all day, too, and if I am really honest can't be bothered to cook once I am home, I have decided for Slim and Save. I have ordered the Trial Pack to begin with to test the flavours, as I expected them to taste rubbish, but I can say they actually taste very nice. In the week I've had the Trial Pack (and not even doing it 100%) I have lost 6.5 lbs, which isn't bad.

So I decided to go for it and will be starting on Monday hoping to achieve my goal this year.

Good Luck to you!

I am currently doing slimming world and so far I seems to be working for me, it is a lot of cooking and I work full time but I batch cook. I don't feel like I'm on a diet as nothing is off limits and I can still eat carbs. Its early days as it hasn't been a year yet but I have noticed I walked past Greggs earlier and thought actually Id rather my banana than a greasy pasty. Good luck on which ever healthy eating plan you choose.

Hiya! If you have 10 stone to lose, I'd recommend something like SW, WW or calorie counting. It's best to lose weight steadily, as you do with those plans, rather than quickly, as if you lose weight too fast you're more likely to end up with a lot of loose/excess skin when you have a lot to lose. 1-2lbs a week is the recommended healthy rate at which to lose, which you'll get with the plans I mentioned. Personally I'm a calorie counter. Good luck. :) xx

Hiya, I am with Tracy as a fellow calorie counter, I lost 7.5 stone using that & although I am currently 10lbs heavier than my lowest (I had a really naughty December) I know that it comes off again successfully when I stick to low cals. I managed to keep all but at max a stone off for a year too so it isn't too hard to maintain. Good Luck with your journey xx

Wow Lexie you're weight loss is incredible! massive well done to you!! I'm starting again on monday, I have a lot of weight to lose and would love to know how you have stayed so motivated?!

Thanks, Nikki

Wow Lexie you're weight loss is incredible! massive well done to you!! I'm starting again on monday, I have a lot of weight to lose and would love to know how you have stayed so motivated?! Thanks, Nikki

Thanks so much Nikki! Honestly the motivation has come from the mirror & how I felt when I looked in it. When I was big I never went out, I hid away & I was so unhappy all the time. I played the fool the happy fat person but I wasn't. Even just seeing how different I looked with the stone back on made me unhappy. I also have very supportive friends both in real life & on here..... I swear to you if I can do this anyone can xx

Hi I need to loose around 10 stone and would like peoples opinions and advice on the best way to do this :) thanks everyone
But about myself im 27, and have 3 kids work all day all week and work in a office

Hi Becky

I am 28 with 2 children and also work in an office.

My current weight is nearly 23 stone after I put on about 4 stone last year.

Looking for people to keep me on track and sounds like we have a few things in common :)

Hi Becky

I am 28 with 2 children and also work in an office.

My current weight is nearly 23 stone after I put on about 4 stone last year.

Looking for people to keep me on track and sounds like we have a few things in common :)

Yes we definitely do how do you plan on loosing the weight

Yes we definitely do how do you plan on loosing the weight

I lost about 4 stone before I had my eldest and it was with a lot of exercise. I have tried lots of diets but love my food and drink too much so they always fail. The problem has been since having the kids I don't get the time for exercise but am determined to find time now. How about you?

I lost about 4 stone before I had my eldest and it was with a lot of exercise. I have tried lots of diets but love my food and drink too much so they always fail. The problem has been since having the kids I don't get the time for exercise but am determined to find time now. How about you?

Thinking cc and exercise

Back