best fitness DVD for weight loss

Baby_Cakes

Dave's little girl
What are the best fitness dvds on the market for weight loss? Many people like myself cant afford the gym, so who has lost a lot of weight with fitness dvds and which ones!

I use

1. Art of Strength - bought off ebay £25
2. Kettleworks - ebay £30
3. Steve Cotter - ebay £20
4. youtube free - Pat Flynn
5. youtube free - Mike Mahler

plus some other free youtube bits which i do once or twice and are free

The 30 day shred is a good one, ul find loads on here about it and i paid only £6 for mine on amazon :) good luck :)

i lent my friend my insanity workout dvds, she loves them!

Love 30 day shred! I've got Kettleworx too but tried the first one and nearly died, not carried on since...

The first session in kettleworx is actually known for being the worst over the whole 12 week series.... Think I got to end of week three before life got in the way! It's very good though and def works if you keep it up.

There's a whole thread on it under exercises . . . 'secret to shaping up' it's called.

Managed to obtain my kettleworx discs free which was lucky as it's quite expensive!! In that thread thiugh, there's loads of links for online workouts with kettle bells. MartinD who posted above has put loads on there... Very helpful!

Alan

I've been doing jillian michels dvds which are great done 30day shred had inch loss with that. currently doing banish fat boost metabolism and no more trouble zones she has loads more dvds on amazon most of them are a £5 or u can buy a box set. they are much better than any celeb workouts out there. can see by body shape changing already

I've heard good things about gillian's DVD, if you take a look on tumblr, there are lots of people who are blogging their way through the 30 days....you can see what a difference it makes!

Back