• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

best flavour?

S: 13st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
ive now tried the strawberry shake and that was ok,but ive had the choc one this morn and its gupping! any tips to make it better?:)
and for all you butt kickers out there,it worked and its what i needed to sort me out! all my friends and family have always been so nice when i fail but its not what i need to hear! if i can quit smoking then i can do this,so bring it on!:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I usually make the chocolate in a few different ways.
Cold with 400ml of water and crushed ice.
Hot mix half a vanilla shake with half a choc shake and 1 sweetex with 400ml of hot water.
Chocolate mixed with peppermint tea. Make 400ml of peppermint tea, add the choc and blitz (thats my favourite)
Chocolate mixed with half a teaspoon of coffee hot and made to 400mls.

As you can see I love a bigger drink, but if you dont like it so big, just make with the recommended 250mls.

wellandgood

Silver Member
S: 18st9lb C: 18st8lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 44.6 Loss: 0st1lb(0.38%)
Ya, i like the choc with the peppermint tea too. It is not so good on its own. if I dont have anything to mix with it (like somrtimes at work) then I just drink it fairly fast. I only get 2 per week. The strawberry is more palette-able with crushed ice, yum. The vanilla is good with coffee(if you like coffee) or cinnamon.hope this helps

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
ive now tried the strawberry shake and that was ok,but ive had the choc one this morn and its gupping! any tips to make it better?:)
and for all you butt kickers out there,it worked and its what i needed to sort me out! all my friends and family have always been so nice when i fail but its not what i need to hear! if i can quit smoking then i can do this,so bring it on!:D

:553: Aww Hun! Proud of you! That is the attitude! Few tough days and then it will be a great weigh in with fab losses! That will be all the encouragement that you will need.:0clapper: :talk017:

I am a choc shake girl! 21 of them a week! I don't love it but it is tolerable. I just mix it with the 250ml of REALLY cold water and a spoon of fibre clear and shake away. Its OK. The strawberry was too sweet for me and the vanilla was OK too. I have never tried soup or flapjacks.

S: 13st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
thanks fofr the tips! like the idea of adding coffee! im working tonight and tomorrow night so that should keep me busy over the next few days till i really get a grip of this! really excited about being slim for summer,and hopefully when im on the beach this year people wont start calling green peace!ha ha:)

Hey,
i just add a couple of sweetners to the choc one, goes down alot nicer! i get 21 of the choc haha :) i just cant bear any of the others.
Might buy some green tea today

BlackRose

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi, I'm so glad you started today. i suggested you wait until monday because I know what I'm like after a blip -my mind is always so in beat myself up mode that it just sends me comfort eatig even more! So a break usually does the trick but if you dont need that even better!! Go You.

My tip is to make up about 3/4 pint of peppermint tea and let it go cold -then blend that with your choc shake and ice -I LOVE it that way. :D