best flavour?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by blondiecat, 29 March 2009 Social URL.

1. blondiecat

blondiecat Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    ive now tried the strawberry shake and that was ok,but ive had the choc one this morn and its gupping! any tips to make it better?:)
    and for all you butt kickers out there,it worked and its what i needed to sort me out! all my friends and family have always been so nice when i fail but its not what i need to hear! if i can quit smoking then i can do this,so bring it on!:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

I usually make the chocolate in a few different ways.
    Cold with 400ml of water and crushed ice.
    Hot mix half a vanilla shake with half a choc shake and 1 sweetex with 400ml of hot water.
    Chocolate mixed with peppermint tea. Make 400ml of peppermint tea, add the choc and blitz (thats my favourite)
    Chocolate mixed with half a teaspoon of coffee hot and made to 400mls.

As you can see I love a bigger drink, but if you dont like it so big, just make with the recommended 250mls.

4. wellandgood

wellandgood Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.38%)
    Diet:
    WW points
    Ya, i like the choc with the peppermint tea too. It is not so good on its own. if I dont have anything to mix with it (like somrtimes at work) then I just drink it fairly fast. I only get 2 per week. The strawberry is more palette-able with crushed ice, yum. The vanilla is good with coffee(if you like coffee) or cinnamon.hope this helps

5. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim

:553: Aww Hun! Proud of you! That is the attitude! Few tough days and then it will be a great weigh in with fab losses! That will be all the encouragement that you will need.:0clapper: :talk017:

I am a choc shake girl! 21 of them a week! I don't love it but it is tolerable. I just mix it with the 250ml of REALLY cold water and a spoon of fibre clear and shake away. Its OK. The strawberry was too sweet for me and the vanilla was OK too. I have never tried soup or flapjacks.

6. blondiecat

blondiecat Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks fofr the tips! like the idea of adding coffee! im working tonight and tomorrow night so that should keep me busy over the next few days till i really get a grip of this! really excited about being slim for summer,and hopefully when im on the beach this year people wont start calling green peace!ha ha:)

7. hollyl

hollyl Member

Hey,
    i just add a couple of sweetners to the choc one, goes down alot nicer! i get 21 of the choc haha :) i just cant bear any of the others.
    Might buy some green tea today

8. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    Hi, I'm so glad you started today. i suggested you wait until monday because I know what I'm like after a blip -my mind is always so in beat myself up mode that it just sends me comfort eatig even more! So a break usually does the trick but if you dont need that even better!! Go You.

My tip is to make up about 3/4 pint of peppermint tea and let it go cold -then blend that with your choc shake and ice -I LOVE it that way. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.