Best hifi bars?

Lea C

Just discovered the peanut....o.....my....god....amazing! Wondered what people's faves were? I wanna try others but they have a lot tro live up to now. x

I love the chocolate caramel light ones. And also got the mint and choc ones this week cos I knew I'd be in a rush the next morning so took one of those to work for breakfast and they were soooo satisfying too. And cos they are healthy extra its like a little guilt free chocolate treat lol!!

I will try the peanut ones at some point but I've got a pack and half of the choc caramel ones in, some cranberry and yogurt ones and then I've got 2 of the mint ones left so I'm a bit stocked up for now lol

i like the cranberry and yogurt ones the best, followed by the choc orange and the choc mint ones. not tried the peanut ones and not sure if i would be dissapointed as i would expect them to taste something like a bag of sallted peanuts :D

Ohmigod - the deluxe chocolate ones are amazing. Only one for a heb, but well worth it.

I loved the ruby ones - not sure whether they've stopped making them because they haven't been at my group for a while. But they were my favourite, other than those, chocolate deluxe and chocolate and orange are yummy! :D

Never really been interested in any of them - they were all 'ok' but not nice enough to eat very often but the peanut one! Pwor! Love them!

Chocolate deluxe, peanut and both of the low hifis for me.

I'm a bit of a lemon fan myself too. Peanut is nice, will try the chocolate delux ones at some point.

both the peanut and chocolate deluxe ones are amazing!! :)

Lea C said:
Just discovered the peanut....o.....my....god....amazing! Wondered what people's faves were? I wanna try others but they have a lot tro live up to now. x

Choc deluxe or peanut dipped into a pot of melted choc philly. Heaven x

Ive only ever had the peanut one because someone gave it to me to try. Soooo good. And im not even a huge peanut fan! Cereal bars do not agree with me so dont eat many but I will have to try the deluxe chocolate soon - it would be rude not to

i love the chocolate and orange bar and i am happy to use syns for it with a cup of coffee...yum...xx

Back