Best options...

Lisamc86

After having a romantic weekend away and being treat like a princess by my other half I have been off plan... Weigh in is Wednesday so what do you think the best super speed options are until Wednesday... Just wanting some ideas as back on plan now although had an amazing weekend xxx

I did almost exactly the same - went away for the w/e and had full English in the morning, cake for lunch, deep fried Brie and then creamy fettucine for tea, loads of wine... and WI is also Weds! :D

Tonight I made my spicy root & lentil casserole - basically roast a load of veg (squash, carrots, parsnips, tomatoes, swede, turnip) with garlic and spices (cumin, coriander, chilli flakes, paprika) for an hour in the oven covered, then a few minutes uncovered to crisp up. Then squash them roughly with a masher, chuck them in some stock with some red lentils and simmer for 20 min.

Then my menu for the rest of the week is this lot (some are healthier than others! :D )

- Feta & garlic stuffed chicken in prosciutto with sprouts, carrots & broccoli
- Black bean soup with hot roast pepper cream
- Chunky veg chilli
- Balti soup
- Mushy pea curry
- Smoky black bean soup
- Xmas soup
- Tomato soup with cheese twists
- Jamaican curry chicken with rice & peas
- Lamb sausage in prosciutto with SW patatas bravas
- Pomegranate and walnut stew with chicken
- Morrocan meatball tagine

Yum yum... Balti soup how do you make that!! Back on track now just made beef kofta curry from the curry cookbook so fingers crossed for tomorrow...

I've done the same this weekend. Chinese on Thursday, Italian meal out on Saturday, BIG fry up on Sunday and birthday cake. I drew a line on Monday morning and have eaten salads (with fish) and veg stir fry today with loads of fruit and drinking lots, yesterday I made a mushy pea curry with SW chips, i'm trying to exercise loads too. I hope to have pulled it back and i'm hopeful to not have a gain on Thursday and even praying for a 1lb loss to get my first stone!

I did almost exactly the same - went away for the w/e and had full English in the morning, cake for lunch, deep fried Brie and then creamy fettucine for tea, loads of wine... and WI is also Weds! :D

Tonight I made my spicy root & lentil casserole - basically roast a load of veg (squash, carrots, parsnips, tomatoes, swede, turnip) with garlic and spices (cumin, coriander, chilli flakes, paprika) for an hour in the oven covered, then a few minutes uncovered to crisp up. Then squash them roughly with a masher, chuck them in some stock with some red lentils and simmer for 20 min.

Then my menu for the rest of the week is this lot (some are healthier than others! :D )

- Feta & garlic stuffed chicken in prosciutto with sprouts, carrots & broccoli
- Black bean soup with hot roast pepper cream
- Chunky veg chilli
- Balti soup
- Mushy pea curry
- Smoky black bean soup
- Xmas soup
- Tomato soup with cheese twists
- Jamaican curry chicken with rice & peas
- Lamb sausage in prosciutto with SW patatas bravas
- Pomegranate and walnut stew with chicken
- Morrocan meatball tagine

What times is tea Ill be there :D

Yum yum... Balti soup how do you make that!! Back on track now just made beef kofta curry from the curry cookbook so fingers crossed for tomorrow...

Mm I just make it like a balti but put more stock in :8855:

Back