best scales for accuracy ??

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by kateandhercats, 11 November 2011 Social URL.

1. kateandhercats

kateandhercats Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello lovely people

What scales do you recommend ??? Need stones/pounds ( rubbish with kilos ;) ! ) just some digital scales that don't shout your BMI.

I bought some really nice Dualit scales a couple of years ago - but they are such liars - very flattering though !

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spangles

spangles Bouncy Castle

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12.5lb(35.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i bought some glass digital scales from john lewis - i looked for accuracy first of all, but from doing loads of research i couldn't find any that didn't get some negative reviews. so in the end i chose them because they came in pink (!)

Turns out they are really accurate - within half a pound of my CDC's. Like all scales you have to use them on a hard floor, and i have to move them around til i find a perfectly flat bit... but that's our shonky bathroom floor's fault, not the scales.

4. kateandhercats

kateandhercats Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    will keep eyes peeled for a sale price then - always been wary of glass scales ( thought I might break them ...) ha ha

5. mrtc

mrtc Full Member

Id like some mains electric scales as i hate buying batteries

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.