Best Scales?

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Tommy, 2 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Tommy

Tommy Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Current Weight:
    28st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(2.96%)
    Hi i'm new to the forum and was wondering whether any members can recommend the best way to accurately weigh yourself.

My family scales go up to 23st which as you will see from my stats are not high enough.

Can anyone recommend a better way of weighing myself that estimating how far over 23st I am please?

Many thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. colly strings

colly strings ooh la la

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.5lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/gym
    could you not maybe go and get weighed at boots etc once a week?

4. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    Do you have time to go to the doctors? My surgery has a drop in for weigh-ins, the nurse does the weighing, but I guess it depends how easy it is to get to the docs..!

5. 1974rach

1974rach Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Eating sensibly
    I'd suggest boots too - same day each week, same time as well so its accurate.

If you want some scales for at home have a look at argos some of their scales go up to the 30 stone mark which is more than enough.

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.