Best superfree for weight loss?

Lea C

Just wonder if anyone has any tips for best fruit and veg to boost losses? I know all superfree is good for it but any that are exceptionally good.

Any SPEED or SUPERSPEED foods. Personal favourites of mine fruit wise are melon, strawberries, raspberries. Veg wise, baked beans (green/EE) or in fact any kind of beans usually! :)

Lemons, melons and grapefruit working well for me :) If you have the food optimising book from group speed and superspeed foods are indicated.

I have half a grapefruit every day then tend to stick to melon, raspberrys and strawberries as I think they're all best fruits. Veg wise I'm a broccoli and cauliflower addict, also spinach, kale and can easily eat an entire cabbage a day when I make coleslaw.

and can easily eat an entire cabbage a day when I make coleslaw.

does this not give you stomach ache?

:8855: Sorry, made me laugh! :D I tend to just make meals that are brimming with superfree veg and really filling, stews, soups, chicken with tons of stodgy filling veg like sprouts. As long as you make it into a giant portion of something you'd want to eat it's speedy as hell! :eek: :D

Back