• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Best sweetener

Circes

Strutting her stuff
I think the sucralose based ones are the best eg Splenda or the supermarket own-brand versions of it which are much cheaper

Circes said:
I think the sucralose based ones are the best eg Splenda or the supermarket own-brand versions of it which are much cheaper
Are they granulated or pill type?

~*~Louisa~*~

bye bye baby tummy
Splenda is the nicest one, I use a cheap pill sweetner (you need an extra one to what you normally have so 2 sugars = 3 cheap sweetner)

but at meeting I had a coffee with splenda and omg mmmm since then i switched to splenda

I use the Tesco one, its like a very light powder but actually tastes ok to other sweetners that ive tasted. Its has a red label, cant think how much it was now. I might just try Splenda though?

Safia

Gold Member
Hi i have tried most of them and the best ones that i have come across and are using are hermesetas ones as they dont have that artificial taste. They are tablets but i find them fine in tea. I brought mines in waitrose. sweetex is also good x

Sam1988

I ♥ Slimming World
I'm going to have to go against the grain and say Canderel :)
Your best bet is to try a few as everyone is different! It took me 4 months to find my favourite 'light' cheese by just picking up a different brand each time until i found one i liked
xxxx

HelsAngel

Silver Member
I use Sweetex pill type ones in my tea. Personally, I can't really tell any difference. If any of my family accidentally pick up my tea, they all spit it out. I live in a family of such drama queens!!

HelsAngel said:
I use Sweetex pill type ones in my tea. Personally, I can't really tell any difference. If any of my family accidentally pick up my tea, they all spit it out. I live in a family of such drama queens!!
That'd be me lol

My favoutite by far is the Silver Spoon Sweetness and light granulated. I used to have 2 sugars in tea before SW and I hated all sweetners I tried when I stopped having sugar. This one actually tastes like sugar, not so keen on the little cubes of the same brand but I can cope with the granulated one lol, think it's about £1.40 ish for a big jar if I remember rightly :)