• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Best tasting sausages with low syns?!?!

Hey hun, the best ones I've found are morries eat smart lincolnshire sausages at half a syn each.
However, as we don't have a morries nearby I get the WW pork sausage which are also half a syn. I do like them and they taste good on their own, not just in a casserole!
The tesco light choices, less than 3% fat ones taste of nothing imo and are a waste of money.

Yep - morrisons Eat Smart pork sausages (not the cumberland ones) are free. They're really nice as long as you don't overcook them. The skin goes a bit tough if they're cooked too long. They are the only lf sausages I buy.

Hey hun, the best ones I've found are morries eat smart lincolnshire sausages at half a syn each.
However, as we don't have a morries nearby I get the WW pork sausage which are also half a syn. I do like them and they taste good on their own, not just in a casserole!
The tesco light choices, less than 3% fat ones taste of nothing imo and are a waste of money.
Ahhh, just like you though Morrisons is out the way a bit. Do the WW ones taste like "real" sausage?!?! If you get me? lol

lwtblb

Silver Member
I only ever use the Morrisons diet ones now. I cook mine in the Actifry for about 15 mins with a few sprays of Olive Oil frylite...perfect!!

I also don't get to Morrisons that often, so when I do I buy loads & freeze them...they probably think I am a mad woman who lives on sausages when I go through the checkout...LOL!!

Andy R.

Time for a change
like everyone else has said, i cant go wrong with the morrisons eat smart diet pork sausgaes, they're free, they may not taste perfect, but they go great with a fry up, and leave ur syns for other delights :)

They are amazing, I love them yum yum.

I am with Jaylou WW ones are ok and only 1/2 a syn per sausage. I dont like the quorn ones either.

lwtblb

Silver Member
An Actifry is the best ever kitchen small appliance I have ever owned!!

It is basically fryer, with much healthier food than a deep fat fryer.

You can cook chips, roasters, vegetable chunks, sausages, chops, chicken, stir frys and more all with a tablespoon of olive oil. Chips and roasties are best with the olive oil, but you can use frylite, anything else can be cooked with frylite without really noticing a difference.

Bought mine in January & wouldn't be without it now. Saves a lot of time in the kitchen.

k8te

I really like the Asda 50% fat free pork sausages, i think they are 1syn each on red day, even my hubby liked them and that is saying something ;) x x

babybloo

Extra Easy Apparently...!
I order mine from Joe's Sausages. They're not cheap but they're well worth it and are all tucked away in my freezer so will last me ages.