Best thing you've cooked

Mummoth

Silver Member
What's the best SW thing you've ever cooked using a recipe from here?

The best thing I've made is the banana cake. It was so delicious, moist & filling. Looking forward to making the KFC :p

My fave is kind of from here - is britmums blog allowed????

If so - then her Baked Salmon with roasted butternut squash & tomatoes - absolutly gorgeous :D :D :D

Have to say the SW KFC is a big hit in our household! xxx

the syn free bbq sauce I just love it especially over chicken and bacon and topped with cheese.
Had it with rice the other day too and it was lovely.
next is to try it a pizza sauce on my asda pittas

Well, I've only tried three SW recipes so far and they are the Quiche (which I will make on a regular basis) and the Options mixed with Total 0% and the Ratatouille pasta bake (which was yummy).. seeing they have all be really lovely I shall be determined to try some more!

Def chicken and bacon with bbq sauce and cheese (diet, what diet?)

I also love the kfc chicken, home made burgers, chicken rogan josh and the mushy pea curry sauce!

So many to choose from can't pick one so here goes lol
Scotch Eggs
Mushy Pea Curry
Chicken Cake
Actifry Chips, Joes Sausages and Egg
Chicken stuffed with Babybell and wrapped in Bacon
Spaghetti Carbonara
Options Chocolate Porridge
Luxury Bangers and Hash
Chilli Con Carne
Chicken Biriyani
Minced Beef, Lentil and Pea Keema
Venison Steak with Sweet Potato Chips
Gammon with Bubble and Squeak

SW ROCKS!
xx

I love the sound of chicken stuffed with Babybell and wrapped in Bacon. Sorry to be a pain, but what exactly did you put in it, and how long did you cook it for? xx

Not a pain hunny, glad to help

I make a small pocket in the chicken and place a sliced babybell in then wrap it in trimmed bacon. I place it in foil and bake at 180 for 15 mins, then open up foil and bake for 10 mins until bacon goes crispy. Test that the juice runs clear in the chicken and bingo...eat mmmmmm

I serve mine with SW Chips and either a large salad or butternut squash wedges.

xx

yeah... I think I'll be having that for dinner tomorrow :D Thanks LoopeyLou

Well, I've only tried three SW recipes so far and they are the Quiche (which I will make on a regular basis) and the Options mixed with Total 0% and the Ratatouille pasta bake (which was yummy).. seeing they have all be really lovely I shall be determined to try some more!

Can I have the receipe for the ratatouille pasta bake please, sounds rather nice x

Back