Best toning excercises???

JoJotime

Hi there I was wondering if anybody could give me any tips on the best excerices for tonight stomach, thighs and back? I still have a long way to go having only lost 7lbs so far but I am noticing the flab even more now :(. I wanted to do some toning excercises to assist in the weight loss. Has anybody been doing any good ones that are showing results? ;)

Crunches are good for toning the stomach muscles. Swimming is the best for all round toning though

I do 4 different types of crunches for toning my tummy.
The first is normal crunches with knees bent and hands behind and supporting your head.
Then I do crunches with my legs out straight in front of me, again hands behind and supporting me head.
I do diamond crunches, with my legs flat and my legs apart so my feet are about shoulder width apart. Again hands behind and supporting my head.
The last ones I do are my legs straight up in the air and touching oppostie legs as I crunch.
I started and doing 3 lots of 5 reps of each and slowly built on it.
Hope that is of some use?

Hi Jojo, I have been dieting since November last year. Sometimes it feels a lot longer than that. lol I am doing Slim Fast and lots and lots of exercise. To be honest I think without the exercise I wouldn't have lost as much as I have.

Back