Owl Best tracker

LynneW

Want to be able to keep track of what I'm eating, how much weight I'm losing etc. I've heard of my fitness pal so I signed up but it seems to be all concerned with calorie counting, which isn't helpful. Is there anything else out there which is more appropriate to this plan?

I use Fitday.

I had to do a lot of work to customise it for UK foods, but now that most things I eat are accounted for it's a doddle to use and keeps me on track.

There is also Fatsecret. A kind poster on here informed me there's a UK version of it, which presumably makes it a lot easier to use from the start.

Hi, I use myfitnesspal but have customised the target ratios of protein/carbs/fat to the Atkins ratios, I find it a great app - mine's an iPad one but you can do it on the Internet as well (in fact can only change your ratios online, not on the app itself)

My fitness pal does the job if you adjust your ratios properly. Also as a trick - use a standard uk supermarket (tesco/sains) when you are choosing food even veg - that way you ensure you get the uk carb counting (ie fibre already deducted) vs US

Feel free to add me too - tomkt

Forgot I'd signed up there. I'm spush.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Back