best way to make crispy chocolate shake

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Hi ive got 21 crispy choc shakes and i dont like them ive only tried it once i made it up hot like a hot chocolate and it was rank can someone give me a better way of making it please x

I dont like them either I tried it cold was vile.

Maybe water it down more so less of a taste

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of people love them but not me

Oh I wish I hadnt ordered so many, Have only used one so far and the rest in meals and soups, Im not even keen or real milkshakes but I ordered enough for a month, lol, at this rate all I'm going to have at the end is shakes to eat.

Last edited by a moderator:
the regular choc are really nice. cripsy..yeah not amazing, Id just blend them with more water so theyre less crispy or hardly any water and eat in a bowl, pretend theyre coco pops -this way mix in a shaker so the crispy bits arent mushed up

I have bought the ice cream and mousse mix but not tried it yet, Im hoping this will make shakes a bit better

I havent tried that before, might do as I prefer the flavour of the shakes to the bars somewhat

oh dear lol i think i may have cocked up with them i wish id tried one before ordering..i made one up with some mix a mousse i had left over it was still flipping horrible x

The way I make the shakes is the only way I can drink them! In a smoothy maker so they get nice and frothy, and with a few cubes of ice in before blending to make them ice cold and a bit milkshake like... :) works for me!

im not keen on the vanilla crispy shakes, but ive just ordered loads because they make lovely little cakey bite things in the oven (the recipe is in the recipe section), you could try that with the chocolate ones?

oh dear lol i think i may have cocked up with them i wish id tried one before ordering..i made one up with some mix a mousse i had left over it was still flipping horrible x

Lol Andju was hoping that might have made a difference to them

Gonna try the cakes, they look good. Although I did try the porridge cakes and they were disgusting

good idea about the cakes will try that today fingers crossed im going to be scared taking that first mouthful lol thanks for the tips x

not sure it was quite the right thing to have for breakfast but who cares...i made one of the dreaded packs in a ramekin dish and microwaved it..it came out quite gooey i tasted it and put a couple of teaspoons of natural yoghurt on it dont know if i was supposed to but i did and i ate it and it was actually quite nice very sweet though....3 down 18 to go!! x

I don't like the flavour they are now very much.

However, I make them up with my daily milk allowance as I don't use it for anything else and they're nice that way.

Back