Best ways to tone up fast !

katsmad64

Need to tone up some flab fast lost 13 lbs so far 35 to go . Need some advice as been a yoyo dieter for many years and being nearly 50 so youths not on my side . I have lots of cellulite and am quite flabby does anyone think its possible to improve the appearance with exercise ? I know that being older I'll never look the same as when I was younger just wondering if its worth trying some exercise or would it not make much difference ? Any advice would by great thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

the best thing excise wise to tone up is not cardio, but weights!

cardio wont tone at all, might burn fat but weights really tones and shapes you

Thanks I have stuck with cardio in the past but although I've lost weight not become toned up so time to try the weights I think . Maybe I should do some cardio as well and see how it goes x

yeah still do the cardio, but limit it to certain amount.
better still, HIIT is like doing 3 hours of cardio in 30 mins.... saves time ;)

Use a combination of cardio and weight training. Lifting weights will tone your muscles and boost your metabolic rate. Try to work out at least three times a week. Do 20-30 minutes of cardio after training with weights. This will slim you down and help you get rid of excess water.

In the past I did cardio before weights will defiantly try the other way around thanks for the advice you learn something new every day I'm starting today I'll let you know how I get on x

Hey guys I have the same problem...............does it make a difference doing cardio after the weights??? xx

lol do you mean there good? Ive tried to use them but find it hard without a program or being showed x

Back