Beths diary

bethyoung

Not sure why I'm starting this but actually it matters not if no one but me reads it. I have done a course as part of a previous career about writing as a therapy and think it has a lot going for it. Until I had my children I was a tiny size 6/8 and weighed under 7 st. I didn't weigh enough to give blood. Over the years it crept up. About 16 years ago my now ex partner said "youre fat and horrible with it" and I lost 4 st and got back to 8st. I then gradually crept up and occasionally down until I decided i would move on from my relationship and got back down to 9st. That was 5 years ago. I met a lovely guy now my husband and he said he loved my little waist and bum. All long gone. Gradually with too much eating and drinking and contentment I have crept up to 13st 6lbs and feel lethargic, blobbly and hopeless. I want me back so Exante do your work. My husband iis a good eater but keeps things under control becasue of his job. I sit at a computer all day. Think I will take to hiding under the stairs whie he eats. A big birthday is coming up and I want to look good for it. I have to accept that I'm an all or nothing person and for the time being it has to be damn near nothing.

Hello exante will certainly do its work chick :)

best of luck to you x

Thank you. Let me know as you reach your mini goals. Its nice to know others are achieving theri goals. Then I think well so can I! Its a bit of competition where everyone is a winner. Fantastic

Thank you. Let me know as you reach your mini goals. Its nice to know others are achieving theri goals. Then I think well so can I! Its a bit of competition where everyone is a winner. Fantastic
y dont u record your mini goals too? smaller steps are better on this diet lol :)

have u started today? :)

yes. I am seeing my bdaughter tomorrow as shes at Aberdeen uni and she is so going to tell me off that I haven't lost weight so thought I could at least get brownie points for starting. She will next be home in mid June so hope there well be some significant progress by then.

Back