Beth's food diary on the road to a new me :)

bethanyapril

Hi all,

I've been doing Slimming World for about a week and a half now, i lost 5 pounds in my first week which obviously i was ecstatic about! Starting this food diary to help keep me on track during my journey.

Any comments or tips would be fab don't worry about offending me :)

If you read this thank you very much!

26/06/2012
I missed breakfast today as I had to go shopping with my mum so I just ate an apple as we sped round Asda
Lunch: 2 weight watchers reduced fat sausages (1 syn) 2 rashers bacon fat removed, 1 scrambled egg with toast (hex b) and ketchup (1 syn)
Tea: Red pepper and tomato soup with crispy potato skins for starter
Slimming world spaghetti carbonara made with extra light philly (hex a)
Strawberries with half a meringue nest (1.5 syns) jelly (1/2 syn) and frozen muller light greek style coconut yoghurt (1/2 syn)
Snacks: an orange and an options indulgence chocolate brownie hot chocolate (3 syns and WELL worth it for a chocolate fix)
Syns for day = 7.5 :)

Exercise:
Cardio: 15 mins treadmill and 20 mins cross trainer burning a total of 229 calories
Strength machines used: abdominal crunch (50) leg press (50) adducter (100) burning a total of 125 calories

i dont usually eat a 3 course meal but we had family over today :)

Hi Bethany,

Sounds like a good day! & three-course meals are perfectly fine as long as you keep to lots of superfree and some free foods! 7.5 syns is nothing :)

Back