Bettyboos Boots boost

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by bettyboo, 27 November 2006 Social URL.

1. bettyboo

bettyboo Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :D

So I bought knee high boots a few months ago. Zip wouldn't budge past my ankle. Was really fed up and to peeved and embarrased to return them (same reason I hadn't tried them on in the shop).

So they have languished under my desk for 2 months.

This morning when I arrived in work I spilt my handbag under my desk- was on the floor picking everything up and suddenly saw the boots under the desk.

:p
    At tea break time out they came.

Zipped up no bother. I love them. They are soft and gorgeous. I rang Dh and he said ' well if the boot fits........':D
    Another sucess on the best diet (any VLCD is the best diet) in the world.

So happy.

x

Betty boo (and her boots)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. punkass

punkass Silver Member

Wow betty boo.. that is really cool.. must have been a fantastic feeling.

My knee high boots are too big at mo.. i ordered them to fit from a site on the internet... but that was a year ago.. now they gape at top of my calf.. but no point ordering more yet... coz same thing will happen when i lose more weight.. i'm still wearing them though.. i love my knee highs!

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Love it, and what your DH said! :cool:

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Nice one, Knee high boots are fab!

6. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Fantastic - get you & your knee high boots:D

I still struggle to get boots to fit me, I'm pear shaped and have always had chunky legs. I've a teeny waist & wear size 8 skirts, but still can't go & buy a pair of knee high boots to fit:( Although a couple of weeks ago I fell in love with a pair in Clarks, in the sale, and I did manage to do them up, (after a lengthy 10 minute, red-faced struggle) I had the zip indent in my fingers for days & they were soooo tight I felt my veins burst (and so I didn't buy them) but that's the first time I've ever been able to do a "normal" fit boot up. I bought some wide fit ones from Next last year, that were very tight & were pull on ones and only came half-way up my calf, so they were all bunched around my ankle (very attractive) and these now go all the way up which I'm very pleased about as I never thought I'd really lose any weight from my legs.

Another 3 cheers for VLCD's please Ladies & Gentlemen.

7. Avril

Avril Avril

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Try DUO Boots. A bit expensive but you measure your calf and they send a pair to fit!!
    Avril
    X

8. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Oooh sounds interesting, I'll look them up. Thanks :)

9. PrincessBex

PrincessBex Regular Member

I bought these from Marks:

Leather Knee High Boots - Marks & Spencer

I have never before been able to do up knee high boots, but these go up fine!!

I got brown ones from the shop which went up perfect straight away, then black ones from the website. These were a little tighter, i think because no-one would have tied them on, where as the in store ones might have been tried on by a few people which loosened them up! The black online pair loosened after a few wears however, and now fit like a dream!!

And there v comfy too!!

10. bettyboo

bettyboo Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
  11. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    You just inspired me to run (yes run) upstairs and try on a pair I bought ages ago! They are brown with a chunky heel and I thought they would be nice with jeans, I was only ever abke to do them up just enough to keep them on and I hardly wore them as they were quite uncomfortable like that.

They Fit!!!!

Soooo pleased I am.

mags
    xxx

12. bettyboo

bettyboo Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Mine are brown with a chunky heel as well. SNAP>

delighted for you. Its great isn't it.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM New Boots !!

x

bettyboo

13. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    we obviously share an excellent taste in foorwear lol.

I am still on a high!

Its little things like this that make the whole process worthwhile.

mags
    xxx

14. Slim at heart

Slim at heart Skinny girls r 4 wimps!!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(10.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimpod, Low GL, Healthy eating
    Well done BB! I bet they look fab!!

15. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I bought fab black boots a couple of weeks ago....they were in standard and wide fittings and I bought the standard ones and they do up!! V impressed!!! They were a wee bit tight but are fine now....highly recommend them!!

Littlewoods Online - "truth" high leg patent boot

16. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Keep on walking girl!!!!....:D :D :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.