Betty's S&S diary

BrightonBetty

Silver Member
So I am officially starting today. It was sort of a last minute decision so am waiting for my packs to arrive and have not eaten anything yet today - I am starving haha! But I am determined, I don't want to push it to tomorrow. I am ready now so I will start now!

All my stats can be seen on my signature but will be writing them down here for myself. 2 days ago I weighed 220lbs, will weigh again today to get an accurate start weight and will be seeing going down from now!

Wish me luck! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with your first day BrightonBetty :D

Thanks girls, I hope so too! I am very excited!

So my scales show 217 lb and my WII shows 220 lb. I think I will go with WII as my scales have lied to me before when I went to a SW meeting quite happily and found out my scales were not telling the truth lol.

So start weight 220lb/15st 10lb.

Good luck! Well done for having the motivation and waiting till the order gets here. I didn'd manage that- on the day I wanted to start the order didn't get there till after 5pm! So I had a low carb day, ate naught but lettuce and plain chicken.

It's great to have that determination, to get you through the first few days! I didn't have too bad a time of it but some people suffer a bit :( but sooooo worth it!

Hope it gets to you soon!

good luck, it is not that bad once you get into it and the determination will keep you going, time is just whizzing by for me now. I want to weigh myself tomorrow, but think I will wait until my official weigh in on Monday. Keep up the good work.
Julia

I still haven't received my order :( so I had a SlimFast shake for dinner, the only decent thing I had at home :( So hopefully will arrive tomorrow! You girls are my inspiration, I shall need lots of encouragement! :) xx

Ahhh sorry it didnt arrive hun, did u get a tracking number? If not email them and ask for it.

Good luck for 2morro!!! :D xx

I haven't asked for one, I shall. Thanks! I really hope tomorrow is the day. Although I will be at work all day and won't be home until 7pm so it will be a long day on water and Coke Zero, haha. xx

are you sure they havent been delivered next door or something? Mine came so fast and they were left with a neighbour. Well done for keeping to slim shake and stuff, I think you should call them tomorrow. Hope they arrive.
Julia

No, we are very close with our neighbours, they would have told us straight away if they had got anything :( I didn't anything all day today hoping they would've arrived tonight and I could do it but still nothing. One hungry day, lol. I shall contact them tomorrow if I don't get it...

I had an issue with a delivery the other week. I contacted Rob and city link had buggered it up. Best to contact him, see whats going on, you got the despatch email two days ago didn't you? xx

I did yes, got the dispatch email the day before yesterday which is why I thought it would have arrived yesterday or today at the latest... I am just so desperate to start properly!!! xx

My order was buggered up by city link as well and they were rubbish when I got to the depot too

Well I am still waiting for my shakes :( I contacted them and said because its royal mail recorded they can't do anything. I have never had a problem with royal mail before where I live, I am so annoyed. All they can do is send out another 1 and take another payment or start a dispute after 15 days. Great start for me :(

That's ridiculous! What has happened to it, I would be on the warpath if I was you! Are they saying it's been delivered? x

I personally never had a bad experience with royal mail until about 18months ago, my engagement ring needed to be re-sized so the shop my OH purchased it from in wales sent it off. It was back with them within days and they sent it on an insured delivery to me. It was meant to arrive before 12pm, didn't some and I had to go to work, when I checked the log number it said it had been delivered, well my stomach was in knots! I imagined it had gone to someone and they were going to sell it or something!

I eventually tracked it down the next day, some moron at royal mail, who happened to be one of the managers had delievered it three doors down and pretended to me that the package had the wrong address! It was all sorted in the end, luckily the woman who took it in was lovely.

They also lost some wedding jewellery of mine 6 months ago, I ordered some accessories for the bridesmaids and they had failed to deliver it but didn't leave any card. I had to go into the depot and get them, but it took ages to sort, the troll on the front desk said to me in a loud, angry voice as I walked in 'Come on for god sake, I do wanna go home tonight' The mood I was in she was lucky I didn't drag her over the counter and give her a good hiding lol...

I personally hate royal mail, especially the grimsby depot lot!

I hope it get's sorted for you! xx

Sorry to hear you are having a time of it Betty with your first order as well :( i haven't had a problem yet, i seem to have the same citylink driver who turns up late afternoon.

I am sure Rob will do his best to sort it, he is always so helpful and so are his team.

I hope you get your first order soon it is bound to be driving you nuts.

Back