Bewar of senna!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by AmyLou1976, 15 November 2008 Social URL.

1. AmyLou1976

AmyLou1976 Full Member

Also be very careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am feeling a bit bunged up and can't go. Last night I took some senna (read the box and took as guided) but today I felt like I was having palpitations, ket getting hot then cold sweats, kept feeling faint. I called my husband at work and asked him to come home as it was just me and the baby on our own and I though if I faint.....the baby is on his own. Hubby takes about 2 hours to get home, everyone else is working so he called my mum in law to come sit with us keep an eye. I kept drinking water to keep myself but I had to give in and eat some sugar! I felt better after a bit of sugar and a piece of toast.

Just be careful of laxatives....maybe it was just me but I felt really out of control and concerned for my 1 year old son. I'll start back on cd tomorrow but as for today I feel dreadful.

x x x x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.