Beware Farmfoods and others I guess

captaincollins

Just a word of warning as some kindly told me you dont get halves on propoints I double checked all the WW meals I got from farmfoods and they are on the old system and the points are wrong so please check, this is my first week on the plan and its really messed it up now! On day 6 now :-( being new its an easy mistake to make so wanted to put this to help other newbies

the lasagne said 4.5 but is 13
hotpot says 3.5 but is 10
fish pie says 3.5 but 11
I dont have the curry box anymore

yeah you have to be careful about whether it says 'points' or 'propoints'. When I was in morrisons today I noticed their stock of WW ocean pie was a mix of boxes with points AND propoints... its only because the picture on the box was different that i noticed they were mixed up. Good to warn new members as it is an easy mistake to make x

yeah it is but has old value on it when I used the calculater it worked out at 13,11 and 10

yeah it is but has old value on it when I used the calculater it worked out at 13,11 and 10

Are you sure you're calculating them right hun? I bought the hotpot today and it was 6PP (DEFINITELY new values). And it would be very unusual for something to go from 4.5 to 13, most things haven't gone much higher than double.

just worked it out hotpot is 6pp,

I think so I used the calculater so dont see how I could of missed it up let me recheck

my old style WW beef lasagne says on box per pack:

Protein 16.3
Carbs 30.6
Fat 7.3
Fibre 0.8
and 4.5 OLD points but when I put the above into my calculater it says 7.....oh not 13 as it told me yesterday!! LOL what a silly sasuage! I dont know what I done but anyway I guess the warning is still true as 4.5 points is still quite a bit lower then the 7 it really is.

shes probably got the old ones which have a difference recipe and therefore work out as different points.

If you've pointed it by the nv, count that.

I had an old hotpot in my freezer when it switched over though and I pointed that and it was still only 6PP.

Captaincollins I think your calculator was just trying to frighten you yesterday :p Yes the PP values are higher but not quite as high as it told you hehe x

Captaincollins I think your calculator was just trying to frighten you yesterday :p Yes the PP values are higher but not quite as high as it told you hehe x

it did a good job LOL

Back