BEWARE of guessing

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ladylite, 11 March 2009 Social URL.

1. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I went for a coffee with my daughter lunch time and also bought a pecan cookie, as I thought it was time I had a little treat as I had been so good. It was so nice I bought another one, then took the wrapper back to work to work our the the sins.

NEVER AGAIN. 21 sins per biscuit:eek:, what a twat. That means I have eaten 42 sins today.:eek::eek:

I am not gonna let it bother me as I have been very good with my sins hardly having any, but didnt wanna have 4 days worth in one go.

Have I learnt a lesson .......... YES:copon:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Oh I've fallen foul of this one, I love Starbucks granola bar and rocky road. Thinking granola has got to be healthier than rocky road cos of the seeds and stuff,I chose that.... granola bar 21 syns, rocky road 24 syns! Not touched either in a long time since then!!

It's the hidden stuff isn't it!! Trips us up....

4. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    woooops.xx

5. Rachella

Rachella Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and shakes
    I ate 4 granola cookies from Sainsburys last week - they were fresh ones - the sort they bake on the premises - so they had no nutritional info on the side to work out the syns! They were lovely but probably added towards the 1lb gain I had last week!

6. DearFatty

DearFatty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We all do it. I picked up a vegetable curry today in M & S, thinking I would have it with jacket spud later. I came home and looked it up and its 12 syns. Its now in the freezer and I'll have free chickpea dahl on my spud :)

7. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    I no its so shocking isnt it.

8. nik86

nik86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I did this with a healthy options tesco jam sponge, I thought oh the calorie count is quite low this should be fine. Ate it to find it was 11.5 syns! It was tiny too!

9. skinny_fi

skinny_fi Full Member

oh no! If I know how many syns I am consuming I can justify it, but when you don't know and find out later it is a real shocker.

10. rosinakathleen

rosinakathleen Big, busty and Blowsy!

Start Weight:
    24st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I did this too, because morrisons lamb shanks in mint gravy are free on red, I picked up a pack of tesco frozen ones, only to discover they are 10 syns each! ouch!

11. skinny_fi

skinny_fi Full Member

After leaving my comment yesterday - I did exactly the same thing with "oats so simple". Assuming all flavours were available on HEB, I had golden syrup for breakfast (7 syns). Hells teeth, its pays to be informed. lol :read:

12. Fuffs

Fuffs This is really the time!

Start Weight:
    26st13lb
    Current Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(16.45%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Lol!! Hells teeth made me giggle!

I am dying for the new syns directory to come out. When I have been a member before, it is my constant companion. So, I need it now!lol...I hate being caught out, especially if it takes you over your weekly allowance :(

13. janie.com

janie.com Full Member

eating cake and biscuits when your out always has a way............of bitin ya on the a*re...........if in doubt.........don't do it...

jaylou likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.