BEWARE THERE'S A SCAM (ipad)

bc201

Silver Member
Will try to report from here to mediators but they might be unable to stop it as it looks to be in adverts
Comes as bottom of page that you have a new message!! But beware if you go through Q and look at term and cond you'll be charged £4 a week until you stop it.heard of ppl being caught this way !!

Can you take a screenshot of it and upload it?

To take a screenshot press the power button and the button at the bottom, then upload to this thread.

Thanks,
Pierce

Sorry gone now as I deleted but came up in the green message bubble stating new message when answered said because you've contributed many posts( or words to that effect) you are now in final of iPad comp and only a few have reached the number!!!
Was very alarmed luckily I'm v vigilant and read T&C but I know of many that have been caught out
Did report a similar thing a couple months back but that was a link on a post and was immediately removed But this one is more credible! As if it's from Minimins !

Is it one of the adverts that feature at the top of the pages? You often get them displaying a "1 new message" message, or "you've won a top of the range *****". It's just common sense not to click on them.

If something looks too good to be true, then it probably is.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1364668581.340649.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1364668581.340649.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
If something looks too good to be true, then it probably is.

I thought that about a plan that said i could as eat as much lean meats, potatoes and baked beans as I want, as long as I have a third super free, and lose weight....

I think his comment was tongue in cheek lol x

Thank you Mrs Wilsoncroft. Though I did eat as much as I wanted to start with, but men who are at the point i was have such an advantage in terms of this eating plan. Our metabolism is naturally higher, and all that fat pushes the requirements of the body to sustain itself. For the first 75 pounds i really did eat what i wanted when i wanted (but staying on plan), i only exercised proportion control not portion control and it fell off me. Now that i am at a healthy level though, my metabolic requirements have dropped enormously. I only managed the last two to three stone by watching what I eat like a hawk, and if i feel a need to eat past satisfied i try to do it on superfree.

I am confident that if I ate noodles, rice, or pasta with every meal, even keeping with 1/3 superfree I would have difficulty losing, now at the point I am at.

I know welshtigger, for some the journey is not as smooth. I dont know what your domestic situation is, but when I speak to other people at class, when they have children and another half to think of it is much much more difficult. I have an optimum environment... It's as if a whole series of things coincided to create this.

If my cupboards and freezer was packed full of crisps, chocolate and ice cream. With biscuits in the barrel, bread in the bread bin, I dont think I would manage. In fact I know I wouldnt.

My self control comes from exercising discipline at the supermarket. If they dont get in the trolley, i cant and wont eat them. In fact, I find that being on plan makes me want these things even more. I would just massively binge on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Back